Monday, December 20, 2010

SWAGGLIFE MAGAZINE LAUNCH PARTY (My First Gig) LOL

2 post in 1 day....look at me showing off!! LOL

Well...I was looking over some of my work, and came across this job. I remember being sooo nervous and sooo excited not only because it was my first gig...but because I was sooo very proud of my good friends for starting their own magazine. Shout out to Beans and Kyle!!

I must admit...I tore myself apart. I should have asked different questions?? Why does it look like I'm chewing gum??? Shoulda...Coulda...woulda-s right and left. But now...I see my mistakes...I have some changes to make...but overall I love the work...I enjoyed myself...so I want to share :)

Constructive Criticism is definitely wanted and greatly appreciated!!!

RIP Mark Baltimore!!


1 comment:

  1. No one has a perfect first time u already know ur strengths and ur weakness' just take it easy and be"justmesimplykey"

    ReplyDelete